Saturday, 12 August 2017

SUPPORT THE UNIQUE GLOBAL MISSION OF THE ALL-INDIGENOUS VOLUNTEER FOREIGN LEGION OF THE INDIGENOUS DEMOCRACY DEFENCE ORGANIZATION/IDDO - BY SIMPLY SHARING THIS POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA











SUPPORT THE UNIQUE GLOBAL MISSION OF THE ALL-INDIGENOUS VOLUNTEER FOREIGN LEGION OF THE INDIGENOUS DEMOCRACY DEFENCE ORGANIZATION/IDDO - BY SIMPLY SHARING THIS POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Photos from our just concluded first international deployment in Central America:
Indigenous males & females of all ages who requested training were granted it, some children as young as 6 years old.....for children die in war just as much as adults, and females die just as often as males, so no discrimination must be permitted when it comes to community defence, EVERY member of a tribe must know how to defend him/herself AND their people.
COMMUNITY SELF DEFENCE TACTICS, NATURAL ENERGY HEALING, AND FREE LESSONS IN CONVERSATIONAL ENGLISH WERE DONE OVER A FOUR DAY PERIOD BY JUST TWO IDDO FOREIGN LEGION VOLUNTEERS - THE HEAD OF THE IDDO ORGANIZATION (Damon Gerard Corrie from Barbados island in the Caribbean) & LOCAL IDDO-FOREIGN LEGION TRIBAL COMMUNITY MEMBER (whom he previously trained) WHO WILL BE A PERMANENT PRESENCE IN THE COMMUNITY TO CONTINUE THE SELF-DEFENCE PROGRAM INDEFINITELY.

MISSION #1 ACCOMPLISHED
This Amerindian community in Central America was attacked before, it was defenceless then, now they are better prepared to defend themselves thanks to the 1st deployment of the Foreign Legion Volunteer Force of the Indigenous Democracy Defence Organization/IDDO. Weapons, ammunition & uniforms (which are legally obtained in the host country) used in training are always donated to the community - if the community could not provide such for itself.
Since it was the first mission I volunteered to do it myself, I cannot expect to lead from the back, if I am to expect others to be willing to volunteer and risk their lives to help indigenous peoples in need - I must set the best example and practice what I preach.
I also did 4 Reiki sessions for 4 different tribal members, 2 middle-aged men, 1 middle-aged woman and one 14 year old girl, and I conducted free 4 hour English lesson classes to any in the tribe who wanted to learn conversational English.
Our INDIGENOUS worldwide Foreign Legion is not purely martial, our volunteers are teachers, doctors, nurses, carpenters, masons etc, whatever the host community that invites our presence requires most.
HOWEVER, all volunteers MUST be willing to accept the risk that their lives could be lost in fulfilling their missions, so they must ALL know/learn how to use weapons to help defend themselves and the people they are assisting.....you might be teaching English to Yezidi children in Iraq - and ISIS terrorists might attack again....what are you going to do? Get mercilessly slaughtered with them like a sheep? Or pick up a weapon and help to defend them?
I do not want any slack-jawed cowards in this force, that is why I have complete control over it, only brave souls who are not afraid to do whatever is required of them will be allowed to join.
We now have a permanent local Foreign Legion (officer rank) Member presence in Central America and in one Asian country....and our first successful International deployment under our belt.
Not bad for an idea that came to me (to create this force myself) just 4 months ago.
Now when I say the Caribbean has never produced an indigenous leader like me - my enemies say I am boasting, when in fact I am just stating the cold hard facts.. what other regional indigenous leaders have not even thought about doing yet - or are still only dreaming about (or fear to say & do) ...I am already saying and doing...and not just in the Caribbean either, my reach is global now.... I belong to whichever indigenous people on the face of the Earth ask for - and appreciate how I can help them...what have ALL our other leaders ever achieved on any comparable scale? Is it my fault that I have a sense of fulfilling a greater destiny than my enemies do? He who says it cannot be done - is usually proven wrong by he who says no-one can stop him from doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment